Heels have to match with your outfit with this yellow heels it get go together with a blue t-shirt with a white jean 😘colours should compliment each other
My name is Nothando Cynthia Mabuza am a student from the university of Zululand currently doing my final year in public Relations Management .I am from Durban Umlazi .My blog is about heels since am a lover of heels ,I will show you how to match difeerent kinds of heels with your outfit.Heels are the perfect example that defines how strong woman are,Woman can wear their pain and still smile to the world .I believe heels are a woman s best friend,the right kind of shoe that can boost a woman s confidence and make them feel empowered.

Nice one🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
ReplyDelete😙
DeleteLove it👌
ReplyDelete😚
DeleteYou know what the world (women)needs you outdid yourself💓
ReplyDelete😚
DeleteStunning shoes
ReplyDelete😚
Deleteif only I could afford them😢😭 they're so beautiful 😍👌
ReplyDelete😚
DeleteYou will afford them one day so don't worry 😚😚
Delete👐👐 beautiful
ReplyDeleteYou should get one for your girl
DeleteMmm nice one dear😙😍😍
ReplyDelete😘
DeleteWanna own one🔥🔥🔥
ReplyDeleteBuy it moghel
Delete😭❤️These shoes are to die for 🙌
ReplyDeleteYou must get one for yourself
DeleteI love them 🔥👌
ReplyDelete😚
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete😚
DeleteLovely 😍
ReplyDelete😘
DeleteAMAZING👏👏
ReplyDeleteThanks
Delete🔥wow they look amazing
ReplyDeleteGet one for ur woman
DeleteIhave to start practicing the walk Thank you for this...
ReplyDeleteI will teach you
DeleteI like it ��
ReplyDeleteTsp c
😘
DeleteYou should get one for your girl
DeleteNice one bbe
ReplyDelete😘
DeleteHeberebebe Fire🔥🔥🔥
ReplyDeleteLol😗
DeleteNice one ❤️ I'm gonna buy it for my cousin
ReplyDeleteLol wow your cousin will be happy ,I wish I was your cousin right now
DeleteSo nice
ReplyDeleteNice
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteNice one❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteYou'll never go wrong with yellow as long as u know the suitable dress for it, nice🔥🔥
ReplyDeleteThat's true
Deleteextremeley in love with these, nice colour as well🥰
ReplyDeleteThey are so beautiful 😍 i love them
DeleteGorgeous, I am inlove with them🔥😍
ReplyDeleteThanks I love them too
DeleteWooow Mahle😍
ReplyDeleteThanks 😍
DeleteNice heels ♥️
ReplyDelete