Navy blue heels are classy and also formal ,you can wear them with any type of outfits with every colour
My name is Nothando Cynthia Mabuza am a student from the university of Zululand currently doing my final year in public Relations Management .I am from Durban Umlazi .My blog is about heels since am a lover of heels ,I will show you how to match difeerent kinds of heels with your outfit.Heels are the perfect example that defines how strong woman are,Woman can wear their pain and still smile to the world .I believe heels are a woman s best friend,the right kind of shoe that can boost a woman s confidence and make them feel empowered.

🤭they look amazing but too long for me😂.... I so wish I can rock them
ReplyDeleteLol
DeleteIt is easy to walk on heels I will teach u
DeletePlease👏
Delete😗
DeleteWow🙌♥️nice shoez
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteWow...look at dat pencil👠...beautiful🔥also love d colour
ReplyDeleteWow so beautiful...i ll buy this heels😍😚
ReplyDeleteIt will suit u
DeleteBeautiful and classy 👌
ReplyDelete😘
DeleteWow they're stunning ❤️
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteBeautiful and amazing
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteI dnt know anything about ladies shoes as am a guy but hope I can learn abt them here so I would know which one to buy for my woman
ReplyDeleteYou can ask her ,what is her favourite colour then I will take it from there wow your woman is blessed to have you mhh glad to see guys like you still exist
DeleteBeautiful 😍👌 I love heels too
ReplyDeleteMe and you are in the same whattup group
DeleteWhere can I find it?
ReplyDeleteYou can contact me ,my contact details are on my profile ,I can deliver it for you
DeleteThey are so beautiful🔥🔥
ReplyDeleteThanks lv
DeleteShould buy this one for my crush🔥🤣💯
ReplyDeleteLol who is your crush ?She is lucku
Delete🤗
ReplyDelete😘
DeleteYr heels are on fire🔥🔥 and am in love with blue colour🤗
ReplyDeleteYou should get one for yourself love
DeleteWow 😘❤️
ReplyDeleteThanks
Delete