My name is Nothando Cynthia Mabuza am a student from the university of Zululand currently doing my final year in public Relations Management .I am from Durban Umlazi .My blog is about heels since am a lover of heels ,I will show you how to match difeerent kinds of heels with your outfit.Heels are the perfect example that defines how strong woman are,Woman can wear their pain and still smile to the world .I believe heels are a woman s best friend,the right kind of shoe that can boost a woman s confidence and make them feel empowered.





Ngeke girl, it's too muchπ³, they are gorgeous
ReplyDeleteThanks girl
DeleteI wish I can learn to walk in heels ππ’...
ReplyDeleteI will teach u don't stress
DeleteDamn the laced boot does it for meπ
ReplyDeleteπ
DeleteWoooow mahle yezwa, but they look so expensive..
ReplyDeleteWow never been a purple girl but dis ar neat and will make me tall and allow me to walk very smoothly .purple boot does t for meπππ¦
ReplyDeleteI also love the purple one
DeleteBest of all wow πππ
ReplyDeleteThanks lv
DeleteNice heels πbut I can't walk in them π
ReplyDeleteI will teach u don't stress it is easy
DeleteI will teach u don't stress too much it is easy
DeleteWow they are so exquisite and look so stunning ��
ReplyDeleteThanks
Deleteπ₯π₯ Beautiful
ReplyDeleteI'll buy u 1 nasengsebenta gaz lam wona mahle neh
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteWowππ€€I'm a boot lover and these are soooooo beautiful ❤️
ReplyDeleteThanks you must get one for yourself
DeleteThis is wat I call good fashion π―π₯π₯
ReplyDeleteThanks
Deleteπ₯π₯π₯ I'm in love with this hillsπ❤️
ReplyDeleteMe too
DeleteAm in love with water proof bootππππ
ReplyDeleteLol me too
DeleteBut how about you show someone rocking these boots with an outfit
ReplyDelete#suggestion
I will show you just keep on following my blog
DeleteWow I love this they are beautiful
ReplyDeleteThanks lv
DeleteYou always have beutiful hills dearπ₯♥️
ReplyDeleteWow...beautiful heels
ReplyDeleteAma 100,They look Gorgeous
ReplyDelete